OPTCL Notified Recruitment of 120 Various Posts
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Jr. Maintenance & Operator Trainee and Jr. Telecom Technician Trainee.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Jr. Maintenance & Operator Trainee and Jr. Telecom Technician Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 14 March 2013. Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) was incorporated on 14 November 1984. OPGC started as a wholly owned Government Company of the State of Odisha with the main objective of establishing, operating & maintaining Thermal power generating stations.
Opening Date for Online Application: 15 March 2013
Closing Date for Online Application: 14 April 2013
Date of Written Test: 9 June 2013.
Last date for accepting registration slips by post: 20 April 2013
- Jr. Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT): 103 posts
- Jr. Telecom Technician Trainee (JTTT): 17 posts
- Candidate’s age should be between of 18 years to 32 years as on 1 March 2013.
- Age Relaxation will be extended as per govt rules.
- HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent.
- · National Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General& SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200 in the form of DD.
- SC/ST candidates are not required to pay any fees.
- Jr. Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) & Jr. Telecom Technician Trainee (JTTT) shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.6000/- per month.
- The training will be for a period of 1 year.
- On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Semi Skilled Assistant (Electrical/Telecom) in the Semi Skilled –A category in the respective cadre on probation for 1 (one) year in the Scale of Pay of Rs 5200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2100/- with other allowances like Dearness Allowance (DA) at the applicable rates, Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance etc. as applicable in OPTCL from time to time.
- The selection process involves written test and interview.
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test comprising multiple choice questions from General Aptitude and Subject Knowledge.
- General Aptitude Test will comprise of General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test.
- The written test will be conducted at Bhubaneswar.
- There shall be negative marking @0.25 for every wrong answer.
- Shortlisted candidates, who will qualify in the written test, will be called for interview
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply in online through the website http://optcl.eadmissions.net.
- After successful submission of Online application form candidates have to take print of Application form and then paste photograph , fresh copy of signature , attach Demand Draft or challlan & Self-attested copies of the caste, Experience certificate and all the relevant documents and send it to the address given below:
Post Bag No.99,
GPO Kolkata – 700001