Ordnance Clothing Factory, Department of Defence Production invited online applications for recruitment of 181 various non industrial and industrial posts 2013. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16 August 2013. Indian Ordnance Factories are the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defence hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipments.
Opening Date of online Application Form: 27 July 2013
Closing Date of online Application Form: 16 August 2013
Name of the Post
Non Industrial Posts
- Ward Sahayak: 02 posts
- Midwife: 02 posts
- Pharmacist: 02 posts
- Nurse: 04 posts
- Radiographer: 01 post
- Fireman (Male): 01 post
- Durwan (Male): 05 posts
- Labour-SS: 20 posts
- Tailor-SS: 116 posts
- Fitter Gen. Mech.-SS: 12 posts
- Electrician-SS: 8 posts
- Millwright-SS: 4 posts
- Fitter Electronic-SS: 4 posts
Total No. of Posts: 181 Posts
- Non Industrial Posts: Candidates age must be between 18 yrs to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Industrial Posts: Candidates age must be between 18 yrs to 32 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Non Industrial Posts: Candidate should have passed 10th Class, 10+2 or Equivalent.
- Industrial Posts: Passed Matriculation and NCTVT CERTIFICATE in the relevant trade
- Ward Sahayak: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Midwife: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Pharmacist: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Nurse: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Radiographer: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Fireman (Male): Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Durwan (Male): Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- For all Industrial Posts: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website: http://www.ocfs.gov.in
- Applicants should possess all the original documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste on the date of submission of online applications which are to be verified at the time of written test.
Check the below link for complete and detailed information.