Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath invited applications for recruitment of Non-Industrial (Group 'C') posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (12 October 2014)
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 27 September 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: within 15 days from the date of publication (12 October 2014)
- Last Date for receipt of Acknowledgement at OFA: within 21 days from date of publication
Details of Post
- Teacher (Primary): 4 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 1 post
- Store Keeper: 3 posts
- Mid-Wife: 3 posts
- LDC: 7 posts
- Fireman: 5 posts
- Cook: 2 posts
- Medical Assistant (Male): 2 posts
- Medical Assistant (Female): 1 post
- Telephone Operator Grade II: 1 post
- Photographer: 1 post
- Durwan: 3 Posts
- MTS: 12 posts
- Pharmacist: 1 post
- Ward Sahayak: 2 Posts
- Ward Sahayika: 1 Post
Total no. of post: 49 Posts
Candidate must be 10th/12th passed, Graduate or Degree or Diploma in relevant field as per the posts.
Age Limit (as on last date of receipt of applications)
- Between 18 to 30 years for post no. 1 & 2.
- Between 18 to 27 years for post no. 3 to 7, 10, 11, 15 & 16.
- Between 18 to 25 years for post no. 13.
- Between 20 to 27 years for post no. 12.
- Not Exceed 27 years for post no. 8, 9 & 14.
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.50/- through online SBI fee collection portal or by cash through SBI Challan.
- SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, PH Categories candidates and all women candidates are exempted from Application fee.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via On-line mode only from the website i.e. www.ofb.gov.in.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Hard copy of application along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath, Dist. Thane (Maharashtra) Pin: 421 502 within 15 days from date of publication.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.