Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, Ordnance Factory, Chanda invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teacher (Primary) and Durwan (Male). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 01 August 2015
• Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of the Post
Total No. of Posts: 29
1. Teacher (Primary): 9
2. Durwan (Male): 20
• Teacher (Primary): Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
• Durwan (Male): Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.1800/-
• Teacher (Primary): 12th passed or equivalent examination and 2 years Diploma in Elementary education.
• Durwan (Male): 10th passed or equivalent examination and must be physically fit as per Specified standard.
• Teacher (Primary): The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
• Durwan (Male): The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 27 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test, teaching skill test, physical standards test and screening test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
The application form duly complete in all respects along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, Bank Draft and 3 recent passport size photographs should be submitted to the Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Chanda, Post Office: Chandrapur Ordnance Factory, Distt. Chandrapur, Maharashtra State, Pin -442501 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.