Ordnance Factory, Katni invited applications for recruitment of various Semi-Skilled vacancies. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms.
Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) is an industrial organisation, functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 26 July 2014
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: After one week from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment news
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: within 15 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms
- Last date for receipt of application forms: within 15 days from the closing date of online submission of application forms
- Last date for receipt of application forms for the applicants residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi sub division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep and residing in abroad: 22 days from the closing date of online submission of application forms
Name of the Posts
1) Chemical process worker (CPW): 6
2) Electrician: 2
3) Electroplater: 3
4) Examiner (M): 17
5) Fitter: 8
6) Grinder: 3
7) Machinist: 31
8) Mason: 2
9) Millwright (MMTM): 9
10) Moulder: 15
11) Painter: 1
12) Turner: 6
Total no. of post: 103 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.1800
Candidates must have qualified Matriculation examination & possess National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via On-line mode from the website i.e. www.ofkatonline.org.in within 15 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation etc to the General Manager, Indian Ordnance Factory Katni (MP) within 15 days from the closing date of online submission of application forms.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.