Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory, Nagpur invited applications for recruitment of 48 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 14 December 2014. Indian Ordnance Factories is the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defence hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipments.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 24 November 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 14 December 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Teacher (Primary): 2
- Store Keeper: 2
- Civilian Motor Driver: 2
- Photographer: 2
- Fireman: 6
- Durwan: 8
- Blood Transfusion Assistant: 1
- Ward Sahayak: 1
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 14
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10
Total no. of post: 48 Posts
- Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for post no. 1.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- for post no. 2 to 5, 7 & 10.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/- for post no. 6, 8 & 9.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Physical endurance Test/Skill test/verification of certificates etc.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via On-line mode only from the website i.e. www.ofbindia.gov.in OR www.ofajadmin.com
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.