Orissa High Court Notified Recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant 2013
Orissa High Court invited application for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2013. For more information read on.
Orissa High Court invited application for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2013.
Last date of receipt of applications: 31 May 2013
Date of Interview: 26 June 2013
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Total Number of vacancies: 19
Applicant’s age should not be crossed than 33 years as on 1 January 2013.
- A candidate must be a law graduate or post graduate in law from Universities/ College/ Institutions established by law in India.
- A candidate must have basic knowledge of computer.
Consolidated amount Rs. 10000/- per month without any dearness or other allowance/perquisite.
- Candidates will be selected by a committee of judges constituted by the Chief Justice based on their academic records, performance in the interview and achievements in co-curricular activities.
- If there are large number of applicants, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in cocurricular activities.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format given in notification.
- Application complete in all respects along with latest passport size photograph duly attested by Gazette Officer, attested copies of all relevant certificates and mark sheets, 02 Character certificates as per Clause 8 of the Scheme must reach office of Registrar General, Orissa High Court, Cuttack either through speed post/ registered post or by hand during office hours on or before 31 May 2013 and attend interview on 26 June 2013.
- The envelope containing application should be marked “Application for the Post of Research Assistant”.
For more information, CLICK HERE