OSSC DCO Mains Exam Schedule 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the Mains Exam schedule for the post of District Culture Officer against Advertisement No- IIE-01/2019-4774/OSSC . All such candidates who have qualified for mains exam round for District Culture Officer post can check the OSSC DCO Mains Exam Schedule 2021 available on the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission-ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is set to conduct the mains exam for District Culture Officer post on 26 August 2021. Commission will conduct the mains exam through Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) mode at different centres in Bhubaneswar.
Mains exam will be held from 10.00 A.M. to 12. 00 P.M. Noon for the subject Odia Language, General English, General Awareness, basis Computer Skill and Application, History and Archaeology.
Candidates can download their Admit Card from 21 August 2021 from the official website of the Commission. In a bid to download their Admit Card, candidates will have to provide their login credentials including Registered Username/Mobile No./Email and Password.
All such candidates who have to appear in the written mains exam for District Culture Officer post can check the details exam schedule available on the official website. You can check the same also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: OSSC Mains Exam Schedule 2021 for District Culture Officer Post
- Visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. i.e-http://www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the What is New Section available on the home page.
- Click on link-Notice Regarding Main Written Examination for the Post of District Culture Officer-2019 to be held on 26.08.2021 [Advt No-4774/OSSC dated 31.12.2019] available on the homepage.
- After that you will get the PDF of the OSSC DCO Mains Exam Schedule 2021.
- Candidates are required to download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
|General Knowledge for Exams|
|Current Affairs for Exams|
|Latest Job Notifications|