OSSSC Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has extended the application submission date for Livestock Inspector Group C Posts. Candidates can now get the chance to apply for the posts till 28 August 2021 on official website -osssc.gov.in.
A total of 565 vacancies are available under Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department, Government of Odisha.
After selection, the selected candidates will undergo 2 years Livestock Training i.e. theoretical training and practical training. After successful completion of training in followed by exam conducted by OUAT, Bhubneshwar, the pass out candidates will be appointed as Livestock Inspector in respective districts Institution. More details are given below:
- Starting Date of Registration –05 August 2021
- Last Date of Registration – 28 August 2021
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Vacancy Details
Livestock Inspector Group C – 565 Posts
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Salary:
Pay Band - 1 i.e. Rs. 52,00-20,200+ Grade Pay Rs. 2,000
Monthly Pay - Rs. 9000/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Livestock Inspector Posts
- A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia
- Passed 10th exam with Odia as the medium of exam in non-language subjects
- Passed Odia as Language Subject in the final exam of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government
- Passed a test in Odia in ME School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Measurement Test
How to Apply for OSSSC Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021 ?
The eligible candidates are required to register for the post by clicking on the button, "Register" on the Home page on official website - osssc.gov .in from from 05 August to 28 August 2021.