Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Govt. of Assam invited applications for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Development Officer, Junior Engineer and Panchayat Sahayak under Project Management Unit (PMU) component of Rajiv Gandhi Panchayat Sashaktikaran Abhiyan (RGPSA), Ministry of Panchayatiraj (MoPR), Govt. of India. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 October 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 15 October 2014
Details of Posts
- Panchayat Development Officer: 247 posts
- Junior Engineer: 2202 posts
- Panchayat Sahayak: 2202 posts
Total no. of Posts: 4651 Posts
- Panchayat Development Officer: Rs.12000/- per month
- Junior Engineer: Rs.10000/- per month
- Panchayat Sahayak: Rs.6000/- per month
- Panchayat Development Officer: Graduation Degree.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Panchayat Sahayak: Graduation Degree.
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 40 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and oral interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON), Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-21, Assam on or before 15 October 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.