Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 12 posts of Junior Programmer and Assistant Law Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 May 2015
Details of Posts:
- Junior Programmer: 01 post
- Assistant Law Officer: 11 posts
- Junior Programmer: Rs. 17300-38610 plus DA. HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules
- Assistant Law Officer: Rs 17300-38610 plus DA. HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules
- Junior Programmer: Candidate should have B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication) / B.E. (IT) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% for ST category candidates (Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT) from Govt. recognized University with regular course with minimum 2 years of working experience (post qualification) of various Oracle based ERP Modules in a Company.
- Assistant Law Officer: Candidate should have Special LLB with minimum 60% marks (in final year without ATKT) from Govt. Recognized University with regular course or Five years integrated course in Law with 60% marks (in final year without ATKT) and 3 years of working experience (post qualification) in Corporate Sector / Public Sector / Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online and fill the application fee of Rs 500 (Rs 250 for ST candidates) through SBI challan on or before 31 May 2015.
Detailed Advertisement (Assistant Law Officer)
Detailed Advertisement (Junior Programmer)