Punjab Agriculture University invited application for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant/ Lab. /Field Helper/Project Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 or 22 December 2014 as per the post applied for.
- Last date for receipt of application (Research Assistant/ Project Fellow Post): 15 December 2014
- Last date for receipt of application (Lab. /Field Helper): 22 December 2014
Details of Post
- Research Assistant
- Lab. /Field Helper
- Project Fellow
- Educational Qualification
- Research Assistant: B.Sc (Agri.)/ B.Sc. (Ilort.) / B.Sc. Forestry! B.Sc. (Medical)! B.Sc/. (Biotechnology)! B.Sc. (Hons) at least with second division. M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Genetics with specialization in crop Plant.
- Lab. /Field Helper: Matric with Punjabi with eight years experience as field/Lab.Coordinator/ Junior Helper
- Project Fellow: B.Sc.(Agri.)/B.Sc. with minimum OGPA 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks. Second class Masters Degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences or Life Sciences with minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
- Lab. /Field Helper: 18-63 years
- Project Fellow: Below 40 years
- Research Assistant: Rs.25,000/- per month
- Lab. /Field Helper: Rs. 8000/- p.m
- Project Fellow: Rs.14000/- PM (fixed) for 1st and 2nd year and Rs.16000/- per month
Applicants will either be selected on the basis of Written Test or Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications duly filled and attached with all essential documents to their respective departments as per the posts applied for, by them before the last date for submission.
- Research Assistant:
- Lab. /Field Helper:
- Project Fellow: