Project & Development India Limited invited applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts on Contract Basis, for posting at Project sites all over India & any of PDIL offices. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 21 May 2014.
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application: 07 May 2014
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Application: 21 May 2014
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview: 26 May 2014 at 9:30 AM. to 30 May 2014
- Venue for Walk in Interview: Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201 301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP).
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Resident Engineer (GR – II) – Mechanical (Inspection)
- No. of Posts: 23 (Twenty Three).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
(i) Engineering Degree in Mechanical from a recognised University.
(ii) 05 years post qualification experience in relevant field.
(iii) Basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Maximum Age limit for the candidate should be 60 years as on 30 April 2014.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 37,000/- Per Month.
Short listing of candidates shall be done on the day of walk in interview by HR & Concerned indenting Deptt. and Interview shall be conducted to only those candidates who are qualified by HR for interview.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply through ONLINE registration system for Walk in Interview of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com ONLINE submission of the applications will be between 07 May 2014 to 21th May 2014.
- Candidate will appear for Walk in Interview along with Original and a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.