Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU (an ISO-9001-2008 Certified Company) invited applications for recruitment to 47 various posts on Contract basis for posting at any of PDIL offices located at Noida/ Vadodara/ Sindri and at Project sites all over India, as per the requirement. Interested candidates should apply online through PDIL website till 10 September 2014.
Last date to apply online through PDIL website: 10 September 2014
Total vacancies: 47 posts
Type of recruitment: on Contract basis
Duration of recruitment: 3 years for all posts except for Resident Engineer GR-II which is 1 year.
1. Sr. Engineer Gr-I- Civil (Construction): 1 post
2. Sr. Engineer Gr –III- Mechanical (Construction): 2 posts
3. Engineering Gr –I- Instrumentation: 1 post
4. Engineering Gr –I-Process: 1 post
5. Engineer Gr-II- Electrical (Construction): 3 posts
6. Engineer Gr-II- Civil (Construction): 4 posts
7. Engineer Gr-II- Mechanical (Construction): 8 posts
8. Engineer Gr-II- Civil (Engg.): 1 post
9. Engineer Gr-III- Planning: 2 posts
10. Engineer Gr-III- Mechanical (HVAC): 1 post
11. Engineer Gr-III- Mechanical (Construction): 1 post
12. Engineer Gr-III- Civil (Design): 2 posts
13. Engineer Gr-III- Civil (Public Health): 1 post
14. Executive Gr-I- Personnel & Administration: 1 post
15. Executive Gr-III- Market Research: 1 post
16. Officer Executive-Gr-III (Noida Office): 1 post
17. Officer Executive-Gr-III Finance: 1 post
18. Sr. Drafting Staff- Instrumentation: 1 post
19. Draftsman- Electrical: 2 posts
20. Lab. Assistant.- SSP (LAB) : 2 posts
21. Safety Officer-(Engineer Gr-I)- Mechanical (Construction): 2 posts
22. Safety Officer – (Sr. Construction Supervisors)– Mechanical (Construction): 1 post
23. Safety Officer – (Jr. Construction Supervisors)– Mechanical (Construction): 1 post
24. Resident Engineer GR-II- Mechanical (Inspection): 6 posts
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Interview.
Application fee: Non-Refundable application fee of Rs.300 (for General & OBC category candidates)/ Rs.150 (for SC/ ST category candidates) is to be paid through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer.
Candidates are required to click on "pay online" to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates should take a printout of the Registration Slip and retain it for future use -- will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through PDIL website www.pdilin.com till 10 September 2014.
After submitting the online application form, candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form and retain it for future reference. Candidates are required to apply only for one post. For details, visit PDIL website www.pdilin.com