Periyar University invited application for recruitment to 34 different posts in the Constituent Colleges at Pappireddiptt & Edapadi. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 January 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 07 January 2015
Details of Post
- Bursar: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator: 02 Posts
- Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Assistant: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 04 Posts
- Office Assistant: 18 Posts
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Bursar: Must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Public Administration (or) Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in Finance.
- Computer Operator: A post graduate in Computer Applications. Experience in Computer Operations for not less than 2 years. Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking. Knowledge in Visual Basic Oracle & Web.
- Superintendent: Graduate (55% or B Grade). Typewriting Senior Grade in English & Tamil. Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Assistant: BSc. (Comp. Sci) or B.CA .or PG Dip. In Computer Applications. Typewriting Senior Grade in English & Tamil. Knowledge in Visual Basic Oracle & Web.
- Junior Assistant: Any Undergraduate Degree. Typewriting Senior Grade in English & Tamil. Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying out official correspondence and deafting reports.
- Office Assistant: Passed Class 12th. Bi-cycle riding.
- Library Assistant: Graduate in Library Science. Previous experience in College Library for not less than 3 years. Diploma in Computer Applications. Typewriting Junior Grade in English & Tamil.
Age limit: Should not exceed 40 years
- Bursar: 15600-39100+ GP 5400 (PB 3)
- Computer Operator: 9300- 34800 + GP 4200 (PB 2)
- Superintendent: 9300- 34800 + GP 4800 (PB 2)
- Assistant: 5200-20200 + GP 2800 (PB 1)
- Junior Assistant: 5200-20200 + GP 2400 (PB 1)
- Office Assistant: 4800-10000+ GP 1300 (PB 1A)
- Library Assistant: 4800-10000+ GP 1300 (PB 1A)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post can send their applications duly filled and attested with important documents to the The Registrar, Periyar University, Periyar, Palkalai Nagar, Salem-636 011 by Registered Post latest by 07 January 2015.