Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited online applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment to the posts of ‘Executive Trainee (Law)’ through CLAT - 2015. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 22 May 2015.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 May 2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 May 2015
- Closing Date for Online Registration for CLAT 2015: 31 March 2015
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: “Executive Trainee (Law)”
- No. of Posts: 10
- Educational Qualification Candidate must possess Graduate Degree of Law (LLB) or 05 years of Integrated Law Course or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if applicable) and must have qualified CLAT 2015 Examination.
- Age Limit Age Limit for the candidate should be 28 years as on 31 December 2014
Candidate will get the CTC per annum Rs. 7.78 Lakhs during Training Period and Rs. 13.95 Lakhs.
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2015 Exam for admission into LLM courses followed by Group Discussion (GD) then the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Power Grid’s Website www.powergridindia.com on or before 22 May 2015. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.