Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Jobs Notification: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 February 2019.
Advertisement No.: PGI/RC/2019/001/0050
- Last Date of Application: 06 February 2019
PGIMER, Chandigarh Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professors- 134 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
- Assistant Professors- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956. A postgraduate qualification i.e. MD or DM in the relevant discipline of an Indian University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India or MCI recognized qualification equivalent thereto for a teaching post. The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/MCI.
- Assistant Professors (Non- Medical)- Master’s degree in the relevant discipline; Ph.D. Degree in the concerned discipline/subject of an Indian University/Institute or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
How to Apply for the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012. The last date of receipt of application is 06 February 2019.
Application Fees for Assistant Professors Posts Job
- Gen & OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-
- For Persons with Disabilities: Exempted