PGIMER Job Notification 2021: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Residents (Non-academic). Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 08 March 2021.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2021 to complete fill in 10 vacant posts. Walk-in-interview for Senior Residents (Non-academic) post will be conducted on 08 March 2021 02:00 PM. These posts are in the PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh).
- Walk-in-interview Date: 08 March 2021
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Senior Residents (Non-academic) Vacancy Details
- Biochemistry: 01 Posts
- Community Medicine: 01 Post
- General Surgery: 01 Post
- Hematology: 01 Post
- Hospital Administration: 01 Post
- Internal Medicine: 01 Post
- Obst. & Gynae: 01 Post
- Ophthalmology: 01 Post
- Orthopedics: 01 Post
- Pediatrics: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Residents (Non-academic) Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Biochemistry: MD (Biochemistry).
- Community Medicine: MD (Community Medicine/Social and Preventive Medicine) or MD (Community Health Administration three years course).
- General Surgery: MS (Surgery).
- Hematology: Post Graduate Qualification i.e. DM (Hematology) or MD (Pathology).
- Hospital Administration: MD (Hospital Administration) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. Or Master in Hospital Administration from Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Institution/University or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Internal Medicine: MD (Internal Medicine).
- Obst. & Gynae: MD/MS (Obst. & Gynae).
- Ophthalmology: MD/MS Ophthalmology.
- Orthopedics: MD/MS Orthopedics.
- Pediatrics: MD Pediatrics.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Notification Download Here 1
Official Website Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 08 March 2021. The eligible persons willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief resume on the Performa attached at Annexure ‘A’ along with certificate of age proof, qualification, exp. and caste complete in all documents on 08 March 2021 till 10:00 am in the Recruitment Cell positively.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles