The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh was established in the year 1960 as a centre of excellence for development of patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education for producing specialists in several disciplines of medicine.
PGIMER invited online applications for the Post of Lecturer and Tutor Instructor Post Recruitment September 2012.
Names of Post and Number of Vacancies for Lecturer and Tutor Instructor Post
• Lecturer (Medical Technology) - 6 Posts
• Lecturer, NINE- 1 Post
• Medical Physicist- 2 Posts
• Tutor (Speed & Audiology)- 1 Post
• Tutor Technician (Microbiology) - 1 Post
• Tutor Technician (Immunopathology) - 1 Post
• Clinical Instructor, NINE- 5 Posts
Important Dates for Recruitment of Lecturer and Tutor Instructor 2012
• Online Registration Dates: From 20 September 2012 to 18 October 2012
• Last Date of Application of Challan Receipt: 20 October 2012
• Last Date of Deposit of Application Fee: 20 October 2012
For more details on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and application fee refer
How to Apply
• The candidate can apply online the post after confirming their eligibility criteria
• Eligible candidate should apply online before the closing date of registration on www.pgimer.nic.in
Selection Procedure for Recruitment of Lecturer and Tutor Instructor
The selection for the post would be based on written examination, which held in Chandigarh. The date, examination centres and roll number etc. will be intimated to the candidates in Admit Cards which will be available on the website of the PGI.
For Complete Notification Click Here