Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is a central university in Lucknow and is the youngest central university in the country. It invited admission to PhD programme in 6 programmes.
Name of Programme
PhD in subjects related to MA, MSc, MBA, M Pharma, MCA, MJMC, MLISc, and LLM (except Brain and Cognition Science)
- Last date to general E- Challan/ NEFT: 6 May 2013
- Last date for applying online/ sending offline application: 8 May 2013
- Sale of bulletin and application form ends: 1 May 2013
- Last date to receive completed application form: 15 May 2013
- Interview conducts: July/ August 2013
- Applicants should be Master’s Degree holders in the relevant discipline
- Candidates who have already qualified CSIR UGC NET / UGC NET / ICAR-JRF NET will be exempted from the written test.
The selection of the candidates will be based on written examination followed by an interview.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application form can be obtained by hand– by paying fee– from Canara Bank branches at BBAU, Hazratganj and Alambagh in Lucknow. The application form fee for General/ OBC category candidates is Rs 1000 and that for SC/ ST/ PH category candidate is Rs 250. In case a candidate is applying online, the fee can be paid in the form of Payment Gateway/ E- Challan/ NEFT.
How to Apply
Candidates can either apply online or obtain application form by paying fee from the 2 centres in Lucknow as mentioned in notification. Applicants applying offline must send the duly filled application form to the undersigned so as to reach within the prescribed deadline:
B B Ambedkar University
To seek more details, please visit http://www.bbau.ac.in