Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi was established in 1963 by GoI with a mission to help professionalise the country's Foreign Trade Management and enhance exports by developing human resources and conducting research. IIFT, New Delhi invited applications for admission to Part time and Full time PhD programmes for the session beginning in July 2013.
Name of the Programme
Full time/ Part time Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
- Last date to receive completed application forms and research proposal: 5 April 2013
- List of eligible applicants for written examination displays: 22 April 2013
- Written Test conducts on: 5 May 2013
- Declaration of Result of written test: 31 May 2013
- Date of Personal Interview: 18 June 2013
- Final result declares on: 28 June 2013
- Programme commences on: 12 July 2013
- Intended candidates must possess Master’s degree including IIFT MPIB/MBA (IB))/M Phil degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent to B Plus in aggregate from a recognized University. OR
- Admission seekers should possess BTech/BE (4 years duration) or equivalent degree in engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University with minimum 5 years of work experience.OR
- Aspirants who have passed Diploma courses equivalent to Masters Degree (PGDIM from IIMs) with 55% marks or CGPA equivalent to B plus, recognized by AICTE/UGC only.OR
- Applicants must have CA, ICWA, CS qualification with at least 55% marks or CGPA equivalent to B plus and minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Candidates from the abroad with GMAT score are also eligible to apply.
Candidates will be selected on the following parameters:
- Eligibility criteria
- Entrance examination
Selected candidates shall be distributed in full time and part time PhD programmes.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee for both full time and part time PhD programme is Rs 2500 (Rs 1250 in case of SC/ST applicants and US $ 120 for Foreign Nationals). The fee should be remitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
- Aspirants should download the application form and brochure from the website of IIFT
- Candidates must fill in the form and attach DD and relevant documents with the application form
- Application form complete in all respect along with necessary enclosures must reach to the undersigned on or before the prescribed due date:
Administrative officer (Research Division)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Deemed University)
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
For further details, like sponsorship, please visit http://www.iift.edu/new/