POSCO Recruitment Notification: Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO) invited applications for the recruitment of Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee Posts UGC NET June 2019. Eligible candidates can register for UGC-NET-June-2019 on or before 30 March 2019.
As per the official notification, “Application window for POSOCO shall be opened after the declaration of results of UGC NET JUNE 2019 examination, however, notice for number of vacancies shall be issued before the start of UGC NET JUNE 2019 examination i.e. 20th June, 2019”
Advertisement Number - CC/09/2019
- Last Date of Application - 30 March 2019
- UGC NET JUNE 2019 - from 20 to 28 June 2019
POSCO 2019 Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (HR)
- Assistant Officer Trainee (PR)
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee Posts
- Executive Trainee (HR) - Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) recognized institute/University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent
- Assistant Officer Trainee (PR) - Graduate with full time PG degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communications/Public Relations/Journalism from recognized Institute/University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent.
Selection Process for POSCO Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee 2019
- Eligible candidates, who will appear in the corresponding papers of UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) JUNE 2019 and qualify the same (as per the standards set by UGC NET JUNE 2019 conducting authority), shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection subject to meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed by POSOCO.
- Shortlisted candidates in the exam will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The weightage for UGC NET JUNE 2019 Marks (aggregate out of 100) is85%, Group Discussion is 3% and Personal Interview 12%
How to Apply for POSCO Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can register themselves online at POSOCO website (www.posoco.in) with details of their UGC NET JUNE 2019 Application No. and other required information through official website. The online application submission date will be notified soon by POSOCO