Power Finance Corporation Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 10 March 2014.
Power Finance Corporation Ltd is a leading power sector public financial institution and a non-banking financial company providing fund and non-fund based support for the development of the Indian power sector. Power Finance Corporation Ltd was incorporated on 16 July 1986 as a public limited company. The GoI established the company as a financial institution in order to finance facilitate and promote power sector development in India with the President of India holding 100% of the equity share capital.
• Opening date for online Application Forms: 10 February 2014
• Closing date for online Application Forms: 10 March 2014
• Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 12 March 2014
• Last date for submission of Application: 14 March 2014
• Last date for submission of Application for Far flanges areas: 21 March 2014
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Officer
• Total no. of Posts: 2 Posts
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 10 March 2014.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
B.Tech or B.E. in (Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering) with minimum 60 % marks OR MSW (Master of Social Work) or MBA or PGDBM with specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resources from AICTE/UGC approved institution with minimum 60% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation.
• Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500/- in cash at any SBI branch along with the Bank copy of Challan Form.
• SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.24900-3%-50500/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
• Candidates may apply online through official website of PFC i.e. www.pfcindia.com before 10 March 2014.
• After successful submission of online application , candidates take print out of the form completed in all manners along with self attested photo copy of proof of date of birth, category, qualifications, PWD, experience, and last emoluments drawn and sent by Post to “The Senior Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001” before 14 March 2014.
• Candidates should super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… GRADE…... Application No……………”.