Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 February 2018.
Advt. No. CC/02/2018 dtd. 22.01.2018
- Commencement of Online Application Submission – 27 January 2018
- Last date of submission of online application - 17 February 2018
- Cutoff date for Eligibility criteria – 31 December 2018
HPL Vacancy Details
- AET (Electrical)– 100 Posts
- AET (Electronics)- 20 Posts
- AET(Civil) – 20 Posts
- AET(Computer Science) – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Trainee Job
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in respective subject from recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit – 28 years (age relaxation for reserved category as per norms)
Selection Process for Assistant Engineer Trainee Job
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks scored in the relevant paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Job
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode upto 17 February 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates – No Fee
- All others – Rs. 200/-