PPSC Jobs 2019: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invited online applications for Sister Tutor in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for posts through PPSC official website www.ppsc.gov.in.
Punjab PSC Sister Tutor Online Registration has been started and the last date of submitting application is 24 May 2019. However, the last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form is 31 May 2019.
Candidates applying for the post should have a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Complete details on PPSC Sister Tutor Posts 2019 are available below in the article.
Advertisement Number - 18
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 24 May 2019
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee by System Generated Fee Challan Form : 31 May 2019 during banking Hours
PPSC Vacancy Details
Sister Tutor - 82 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sister Tutor Posts
- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University or Institution
- Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matriculation or its equivalent
18 to 37 Years
Selection Procedure for Sister Tutor Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Competitive Examination.
How to Apply for the PPSC Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official site of PPSC at www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 24 May 2019.