Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs Notification: PPSC has invited applications for Unani Medical Officer and Horticulture Development Officer posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 28 March 2019.
Advt No. 13 & Advt No. 14
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2019
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: up to28 March 2019
Vacancy Details of PPSC Recruitment 2019
- Horticulture Development Officer – 19 Posts
- Unani Medical Officer – 33 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for PPSC Recruitment 2019
- Horticulture Development Officer – 1) Should possess a degree in B.Sc. in Agriculture (Minimum 50% marks) with Horticulture as an elective subject/ B.Sc. Horticulture from a recognized University or Institution. 2) Should posses degree in M.Sc. Horticulture from a recognized University or institution; and 3) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
- Unani Medical Officer – 1) Should possess a degree of BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) or as equivalent degree from a recognized University or other teaching institution recognized by CCIM. 2) Punjabi upto Matric standard and above.
Age Limits (as on 01 January 2019)
- Horticulture Development Officer – 18-37 Years
- Unani Medical Officer – 18-37 Years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (http://www.ppsc.gov.in/Advertisement/openadv.aspx?id=1) of the organization. The last date for online application is up to 28 March 2019.