Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct Food Corporation of India (FCI) Grade-III Examination-2012 on 11 November 2012.
The written examination consists of objective type paper including 4 parts that are as follows:
- General Intelligence (50 Questions)
- General Awareness (50 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions)
- English Language (50 Questions)
The expert team of jagranjosh.com has prepared the Model Practice Set on Quantitative Aptitude For the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Food Corporation of India (FCI) Grade-III Examination-2012.
The Practice Questions are:
5. The ratio of two numbers is 3 : 4 and their HCF is 6. Their LCM is
6. Each interior angle of a regular polygon is 140°. the number of sides of the polygon is
7. There is a pyramid on a base which is a square of side 15 cm. If every slant edge of this pyramid is of length 20 cm, then the total surface area in sq. cm ofthis pyramid is
8. There is a pyramid on a base which is a square of side 15 cm. If height of this pyramid is of length 24 cm, then the volume (in cube cm) of this pyramid is