Prasar Bharti Notified Recruitment for 120 Various Posts 2014
Prasar Bharati has issued notification to fill various vacant posts on deputation basis.
Prasar Bharati has issued notification to fill various vacant posts on deputation basis. The interested and eligible candidates are invited to send their application in the prescribed format Within 45 days of publication of the Notification.
• Date of Notification/ Advertisement: 12 April 2014
• Last date to receive Application: Within 45 days of Notification
Details of Posts
Name of Department: Prasar Bharti, National Broadcasting Department, Delhi Government
Number of Vacancies: 120
• Deputy Director of Administration: 08 Posts
• Section Officer: 28 Vacancies
• Private Secretary: 34 Vacancies
• Assistant: 07 Vacancies
• Personal Assistant: 43 Vacancies
Remuneration for Each Post
1. Deputy Director of Administration: Rs15600- 39100 + Grade pay of Rs6600
2. Section Officer: Rs15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs5400
3. Private Secretary: Rs15600-39100 + Grade pay of Rs5400
4. Assistant: Rs9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs4600
5. Personal Assistant: Rs9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs4600
Candidates should be Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized institution for all posts of Prasar Bharti.
Upper Age Limit
Candidate’s age should be below 56 years as on 30th April 2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the candidate’s category.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview for all posts of Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2014.
How to Apply
Candidates have to download the registration form/Application form from official website. Candidates can also get the application from the official website. Candidates can register by sending their filled application form with required documents 45 days of notification to following address:
The Deputy Direcctor (Personnel),
Prasar Bharti Secretariat 2nd Floor PTI Building,