Prasar Bharti invited application for recruitment to the post of Director. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 June 2013. Prasar Bharti is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharti Act and came into existence on 23 November 1997. It is the Public Service Broadcaster of the country. The objectives of public service broadcasting are achieved in terms of Prasar Bharti Act through All India Radio and Doordarshan, which earlier were working as media units under the Ministry of I&B.
- Opening Date for Registration: 27 April 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 11 June 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Director (Administration)
- Number of Post: 01
Candidate should not have crossed the age of 55 years on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Officers under Central Govt. /State Govt./PSU/ Autonomous body. Holding analogous posts on regular basis; OR With 5 years regular service in the scale of PB-3, Rs.15600-39,100/- Grade pay Rs.6600/-.
- Having experience in Administration, Establishment and Accounts matters.
PB-3, Rs.15, 600-39, 100/- + Grade pay Rs.7600/-
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format.
- Application form should reach to The Deputy Director (Personnel), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, PTI Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001.
For more information, CLICK HERE