President's Secretariat, Govt. of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Education Officer, Technical Assistant, Artist Grade-ll and Museum Assistant in Art Service of Household Establishment, President's Secretariat for Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 30 October 2013. The President of India is the Head of the State and exercises powers as defined in the Constitution of India. The President’s Secretariat provides secretarial assistance to the President in discharging constitutional, ceremonial and other State responsibilities.
- Last Date for receipt of Application form: 30 October 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application form for far flung areas: 6 November 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Education Officer: 1 Post
- Technical Assistant: 1 Post
- Artist Grade-ll: 2 Posts
- Museum Assistant: 1 Post
Total no. of Posts: 5 Posts
- Education Officer: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 45 years as on 30 October 2013.
- Technical Assistant: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 45 years as on 30 October 2013.
- Artist Grade-ll: Candidate’s age must be between 18-27 years as on 30 October 2013.
- Museum Assistant: Candidate’s age must be between 18-27 years as on 30 October 2013.
- Education Officer: Masters degree in History from a recognized University with specialization in Modern Indian History or Masters degree in Museology or Heritage management from the recognized University and 3 years experience in a Museum.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Electronics or Computer Sciences from a recognized University and 2 years experience in operation, repair and maintenance of Computers, Projectors and other electronics equipments.
- Artist Grade-ll: 10th with Diploma in Arts from a recognized institution or Trade Course Certificate.
- Museum Assistant: 10th with experience of working in the relevant field.
- Education Officer: Rs. 15600 to 39100 + GP- Rs. 5,400
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300 to 34800 + GP- Rs. 4,600
- Artist Grade-ll: Rs. 5200 to 20200 + AGP- Rs. 2,400
- Museum Assistant: Rs. 5200 to 20200 + AGP- Rs. 1,800
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in aptitude test and personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with testimonial and latest passport size photograph should be sent to the address given below on or before 30 October 2013.
The Under Secretary (Estt.)
New Delhi, India – 110 004