Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme for passing out students of 10+2 from Jammu & Kashmir
The Government of India has announced Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme which is specially devised for studious, scholarly students of 10 +2 from the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Government of India has once again come up with Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme, a plan specially devised for bright and deserving students of 10 +2 from the state of Jammu & Kashmir. The scheme gives very good opportunity to deserving aspirants who are looking forward to make their careers in public and private sector under the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K 2017-18.
Application submission closes on May 15, 2017. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
- Candidate must be residents of J&K.
- Candidate clearing 10+2 examination from J&K board or CBSE from J&K.
- Candidate willing to move out of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidate with family income Rs. 6.00 Lakh or below per annum.
Whereas the eligibility will be nullified in the case of:
- Application not made through online registration portal of AICTE.
- Benefitting from other scholarship schemes.
- Admission through management quota.
- Family income over 6L per annum.
- If studied from Open University.
- Admission in Diploma course.
Eligible and selected candidate will be given academic fee of up to 3 lakh INR and maintenance charge for hostel and other expenses will be 1 lakh INR.
How to Apply:
Aspiring candidates are supposed to apply online on AICTE portal within the last date. Any other mode will not be accepted.
About the Scholarship:
The program is held annually to give young J&K residents an opportunity to study out of J&K for excellence and skill generation to evolve, grow, and contribute to nation at large.