Principal Accounts Office, Ministry of Mines invited applications for Accountant post. The eligible candidates can send the application through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 02 May 2015.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 02 May 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Accountant
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+Rs. 2800/-
- The candidates who are working in the grade of UDC in the PB-I Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800 should have minimum 02 years service in the grade.
- The candidates who are working in the grade of LDC in the PB-I Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900 should have minimum 05 years service in the grade.
- The candidate should be well versed with Accounts/Establishment/Administrative work etc., preferably computer literate.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.