Punjab and Sind Bank Jobs Notification: Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB Bank) invited online applications from Male Hockey Players for the recruitment of 4 Clerk Posts through sports quota and for 10 Hockey Players for its Hockey Academy on Scholarship/ Retainership basis for three years under Scholarship scheme.
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website on or before 12 April 2019.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 12 April 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application – 18 April 2019
Punjab and Sind Bank Vacancy Details
- Clerk (SWA-A) – 4
- Scholarship – 10
- Clerk - 11765-31540
- Scholarship - Rs. 2000 P.M., Rs. 2500 P.M. and 3000 P.M. in first year, Second year and third year respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Posts
- 12th passed.
- Should have represented the State in National event or the District in State Level event with distinction or his University in an inter- university event with distinction or if he was a member of the combined universities teams.
- 10th passed
- Should have represented District in a State Level event or should have participated in All India School event
- Clerk - 18 to 28 Years
- Scholarship - 15 - 18 years
Selection Procedure for Clerk Posts
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of sports performance/field trials, fitness/ representation level in the tournaments and sports qualification marks. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms will not entitle a candidate to be called for selection.
How to Apply for the Punjab and Sind Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through official website on or before 12 April 2019.
- SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories- Rs.50/- (intimation charge)
- Others - Rs.100/-