Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020: Apply Online for Tehsildar, Officer and Other Posts @ppsc.gov.in, Download PPSC Recruitment Notification Here
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the notification for Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2020 (PSCSCCE-2020). Check Eligibility, Post Details, Selection Process, Salary and Other Details
Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the notification for Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2020 (PSCSCCE-2020) for recruitment of officers as Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officers, Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies, Labour and Conciliation Officer Employment Generation and Training Officer and Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/District Probation Officer (Jails). After completion of the examination process, the Commission shall send a list of the successful to the Government.
The candidates can apply for PPSC Civil Service Recruitment by Filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in. The last date for submitting PPSC Punjab Civil Service Application is 30 December 2020. However, the last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Fee Challan Form on or before 06 January 2021.
The candidates who had already applied for the PCS & allied services posts as per the earlier PPSC Advertisement No. 8 published dated 05/06/2020 SHOULD NOT apply again.
Candidates can check Eligibility, Post Details, Selection Process, Salary and Other Details below.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12 December 2020
- Last date for submission of the application process: 30 December 2020
- Last date for submitting application fee: 06 January 2021
- Punjab Civil Service Exam Date - February 2021
Punjab Civil Service Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 85
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) - 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police - 26 Posts
- Tehsildar - 4 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affair Officer - 2 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer - 2 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operating Societies - 4 Posts
- Labour and Concillation Officer - 1 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer - 6 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jail/District Probation Officer - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020:
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- He/She must have passed the Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time
21 to 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Criteria for Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the preliminary competitive examination, mains exam and interview.
PPSC Civil Service Exam Pattern:
The exam will consist of objective type (multiple choice) questions. There will be two papers of 200 marks as follow:
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks for each Questions||Total Marks|
|Civil Services Aptitude Test
The question paper shall be bilingual and shall be printed in English (Roman script) and Punjabi (Gurumukhi script) except for questions where candidates’ proficiency in language is to be tested
Punjab Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern:
|Punjabi (in Gurumukhi Script) Compulsory (of 10+2 Standard)||100|
|English Compulsory (of 10+2 standard)||100|
|General Studies Paper-I (History, Geography and
|General Studies Paper-II (Indian Constitution &
Polity, Governance and International Relations)
|General Studies Paper-III (Economy, Statistics and
|General Studies Paper-IV (Science & Technology,
Environment, Problem Solving and Decision
How to apply for Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020 ?
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online on or before 30 December 2020.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab = 1125/- (Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) plus Rs. 625/- (Examination Fee)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab = Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges)
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab) Rs 500/- Rs. 2500/- 3000/- Physically Handicapped, Punjab Rs. 500/- Rs. 1250/- 1750/-