Punjab National Bank started off in the year 1895 from Lahore, with an authorized total capital of Rs 2 lakh and working capital of Rs 20,000. It has more than 5000 offices including 5 overseas branches. The bank has its Corporate Office in New Delhi and supervises 65 Circle Offices under which the branches function.
Punjab National Bank invited applications for the post of Management Trainee in Junior Management Grade (JMG) Scale-1 .
The bank is looking for IBPS Score Card Holder of Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS, for recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees in 2011, who can be inducted as Management Trainee in Junior Management Grade(JMG) Scale-I after imparting them with the necessary knowledge required to be good all-round bankers via One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course (PGDBF) by Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore (MaGE) on behalf of PNB
Number of Vacancies
Initially Bank will induct a batch of 120 students in Manipal University, Bangalore through MaGE. However, in case the Bank decides to induct one more Batch of 120 candidates, it will be done through the current selection process.
• General category : 61
• Other Backward Class: 32
• Scheduled Tribe : 9
• Schedule Caste : 18
• Persons with Disabilities: 3%
• Opening date for online registration : 13 August 2012.
• Closing date for online registration: 27 August 2012.
• Candidates shall be provisionally selected through a selection process consisting of Group Discussion and Interview, from among those applicants who have applied .
• The recruitment in the bank will be subject to successful passing of the course, One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course (PGDBF) to be conducted by Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore (MaGE) on behalf of PNB
How to Apply
The candidates must apply online. The application fee must be paid in cash, at any branch of the Punjab National Bank. Also, before depositing the fee, the candidate must download a copy of the Cash voucher from the website.
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates is rupees twenty and for General, OBC,EXSM category candidates it is rupees hundred.
For all the other information, regarding the application fee, the course and the eligibility please CLICK HERE