National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET), a constituent Board of QCI invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Directors (AD)/Accreditation Officers (AO)/ Executive officers (EO). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application Forms: within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts: Assistant Directors (AD)/Accreditation Officers (AO)/ Executive officers (EO)
- Assistant Directors (AD): Maximum age of the candidate should be 32 years.
- Accreditation Officers (AO): Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Executive officers (EO): Maximum age of the candidate should be 29 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical subjects such as Engineering or Architecture or Environmental Planning or related fields or Masters Degree in Science – Physical or Environmental or Life sciences or Social sciences.
- Professional Experience - minimum 1 year for Executive officers, 3 years for Accreditation Officers and 5 years for Assistant Directors - in the field of environment management in industry or with consultants / institutions/ industry associations etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates having exposure to Environmental Impact Assessment, accreditation process, certification process etc.
Pay Scale: Approx. CTC Rs. 6 - 7.5 lacks per annum.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to send resume with a photograph and 2 references within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement to the address given below:
“Secretary General” Quality Council of India
2nd Floor, Institution of Engineers Building,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110 002
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org