Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore issued notification for the recruitment of 01 General Duty Medical Practitioner on Contract Basis. Eligible candidates can attend for walk in on 10 May 2013. Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) at Yelahanka, Bangalore is a premier manufacturing unit of Indian Railways, which is engaged in the production of wheels, axles and wheel sets of railroad wagons, coaches and locomotives for the use of the Indian Railways and select overseas customers. It was commissioned in 1984 to manufacture wheels and axles for the Indian Railways.
Date and Time of Walk-In Interview: 10 May 2013 from 10.30 am to 12.00 pm
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Practitioner
Total No. of Vacancies: 01
- Candidates age must not be more than 50 years as on 01 January 2013.
- Retired Railway doctors up to the age of 65 years may also apply.
- Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
- Candidate should have passed MBBS and should be in possession of a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Council of India after completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Candidates who possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in any clinical subjects like Anesthesia, Industrial Medicine/Occupational Health, Radiology, Ophthalmology, etc., are preferred.
Pay Scale: Rs.39400/-P.M.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Interested & Appropriate Candidate can attend walk in interview along with Curriculum Vitae (CV), with recent passport size photograph, and Original & attested copies of all relevant Certificates at the Office of The Chief Medical Supdt., Railway Hospital, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064 at 10.00 hrs on 10 May 2013.