Railway Teacher Recruitment 2022: Central Railway is conducting interviews for recruitment to the post of Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (PGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The interview will be held on 04 October 2022 from 10 AM to 5 PM. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview at DRM’s Office Bhusawal.
- Date of Interview - 04 October 2022
- Time of Interview - 10 AM to 5 PM
- Venue - DRM’s Office Bhusawal.
Railway Teacher Vacancy Details
|Science (Maths), Arts English & SST and Hindi||1, 7|
|Arts and Craft|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway Teacher Recruitment 2022
- PG Teacher - Two years integrated Post graduate M.Sc course of regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. B.Ed or equivalent.Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English Medium.
- TGT Teacher - Graduate and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed OR 12th and B.El.Ed OR 12th and BA/B.Sc or BA.Ed/B.Sc Ed. TET Qualified.
- PRT - 12th with Diploma or 12th with B.El.Ed or Graduation with Diploma
- PRT Music- 12th with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks and Bachelor’s Degree in Music
- PRT PTI - B.P.Ed with 50% marks
- PRT Counselor - BA/B.Sc (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in counselling. 1-year experience or registration with RCI as a Vocational Counselor
- PRT Art and Craft - Diploma in Art and Craft
- PGT - Rs. 27500/-
- TGT - Rs. 26250/-
- PRT - Rs. 21250/-
18 to 65 years
Those who fulfill the above conditions may attend the walk-in-interview with application performa in person. Candidates while applying should indicate past services rendered, if any, including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway.