Updated on 03 October 2019: Southern Railway, Konkan Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), North Western Railway (NWR), RITES Limited, South East Central Railway, Northern Railway, Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd (MMRDA), East Central Railway (ECR), MMRC, etc. are recruiting against many vacancies in the month of October 2019.
All the job positions demand certain eligibility criteria and have an exact last date to apply. The eligibility criterion for Railway Jobs encompasses educational qualification and age limit and varies from post to post. With such huge number of posts vacant under Railway Recruitment 2019 job seekers can easily take a ride to the world of Railway Recruitment with great jobs.
Railway Jobs Active in October 2019 - Brief
- Southern Railway - 21 Group C Posts against sports quota - 28 October 2019
- Konkan Railway - 135 Trainee Apprentice Posts - 30 November 2019
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) - 2590 Apprentice Vacancies - 31 October 2019
- North Western Railway - 21 Sports Quota Posts - 23 October 2019
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2019 for 47 Site Inspector and CAD Operator Posts
- Northern Railway - 118 MTS Posts - 15 October 2019
- South East Central Railway - Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Posts - 13 October 2019
- Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation LTD. (MMRDA) - 1053 Non Executive Posts - 07 October 2019
- East Central Railway (ECR) - Group C (Cultural Quota) Posts - 02 October 2019
- MMRC Limited - Deputy General Manager and Others - 30 September 2019
- Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) Varanasi - Vacancies Against Cultural Quota - 23 September 2019
- Northern Railway, Delhi - 21 Senior Resident - Walk-in-Interview till 19 September 2019
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) - Advisor (Aerospace) Posts - 12 September 2019
- Western Railway and South Eastern Railway - Sports Quota Posts - 13 September 2019
- Integral Coach Factory, Chennai - 13 Senior Clerk and Other Posts - 09 September 2019
Indian Railway world’s largest Rail Network has attracted scores of youth with its lucrative job profiles and a list of perquisites only railway employee can avail. Various regional units of Indian Railway’s has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts such as Group C, Group D, ITI, Apprentice, Teacher, Engineer, Manager, Traffic Apprentice, Station Master (ASM), Ticket Collector (TC), Gangman, Trackman, medical Officer, Specialists, Deputy General Managers, HR and Finance professional and others.
Railway Jobs in India is one of the most appreciated and demanded job in recent time. Government Job seekers make it a point to secure a railway job that comes with great salary package along with some lucrative allowances.
This year, Railway Recruitment Board of the country showered the young Indians with some great Railway job opportunities across the country. Railway Jobs 2019 carried forth jobs from various regions like Central Railway, South Central Railway, Eastern railway, Southern Railway, North Eastern railway and many more.