Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology invites application from the enthusiastic, energetic, eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Stenographer Grade III. Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, engaged in R & D in non-nuclear front line research areas of Lasers, Particle Accelerators & related technologies.
• Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 10 January 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: “Stenographer (Grade III)”
No.of Posts: 03 (Three). [01–UR & 02-OBC]
Matriculation or equivalent Minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English Typewriting.
Knowledge of Computer Application, Data entry and data processing.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Minimum Age Limit for the candidate should be 18 years as on 10January 2014.
• Pay in the Pay Band PB-1of Rs. 5,200–20,200/- +Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month for Stenographer Grade III.
• Entry Pay in the Pay Band of Rs.7,510+Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-plus all allowances. The Total Pay should be approx. Rs.23,000/-.
How to Apply
• One copy of the application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably typewritten on A4 size paper.
• Completed application should be sent to the following address at Administrative Officer-III, RAJA RAMANNA CENTRE FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY, Department of Atomic Energy, PO:CAT, Indore–452013.
• The last date of receipt of application is 10 January 2014.
Selection will be made on the basis of a qualifying Written Examination/Skill Test and Interview. The written examination and skill test will be as indicated below:
• Syllabus for Written Examination*(Duration1½ hour)-Paper I is of General English and Paper II is of General Knowledge and Elementary Arithmetic.
* Objective type questions with multiple choice answers
• Skill Test Stenography Test@80 w.p.m. (Transcription on computer).
• Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the skill test and only those candidates who qualify in the skill test will be called for interview.
NHM, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for 5 Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director and Other Posts
CCSHAU, Hisar Recruitment 2018 for 16 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
SPIU, Odisha Recruitment 2018-19 for Nodal Officer/Consultant Posts
VNIT, Nagpur Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate and JRF Posts