The result for Class 10th, Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), Ajmer, has been recently announced. The students who appeared for the class 10th state board examinations can check their result on the official website of RBSE (http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/) or at the page dedicated to Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2014 at www.jagranjosh.com.
CLICK HERE to Check Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2014
The written examination of the state board had kicked off from 13 March 2014 and went on till 24 March 2014.The paper of English was compulsory for all the appearing students. The main written examinations started with English on March 13 and then Hindi which was scheduled for March 14. It was followed by Mathematics paper on March 19 and then Science on March 21. On March 15, third language exam was conducted by the Rajasthan board. The last examination was Social Science paper on March 25. Lakhs of students appeared for Class 10th examination across thousand exam centres in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Board Class 10th Result 2014 will be declared today i.e. 6 June 2014 at around 5:00 PM, Students who are appeared in RBSE 10th Exam 2014 can check 10th results 2014 on http://rajasthan10.jagranjosh.com
Last year, the result for the Rajasthan Board Class 10th was declared on June 6 and was topped by Ravi Khandelwal from Dausa district with 98.67%.
To check the Class 10th Rajasthan Board result on RBSE's official website, you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
• First of all, go directly to the official website of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
• Now click on the 'Result section'
• You will see here an option for "Rajasthan Board Class 10th Results 2014". Click on it to see your result
• Fill in all your details like your Class 10th board roll number or name
• Your result will be displayed on the screen
• Either take a screenshot of it and mail it to yourself or take a printout for future references.
Rajasthan board of Secondary Education, Ajmer is a government body of the state of Rajasthan. The prestigious institution was established 56 years ago in the year 1957 and since then has been continually conducting examination across the cities, towns and villages of Rajasthan state. Apart from conducting Class 10th examination, Rajasthan Secondary Education Board also organises:
• Senior Secondary Examination (10+2)(Arts / Science / Commerce)
• Praveshika Pariksha (+10) ( Sanskrit Shiksha)
• Varishtha Upadhayay Parisksha (10+2)(Sanskrit Shiksha)
• Science talent search examination. ( State level ) Regular
• National Talent search examination.
The official languages of the Rajasthan Board are English and Hindi. You can find information on the official website of RBSE in both the languages.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.