Practicing with last five years’ question papers will always be helpful to understand the difficulty level of the paper and pattern of the paper too. Here you will get the last five years’ Rajasthan board higher secondary schoo(HSC) English question papers. These papers will act as the practicing material for class 12th students.
Importance of Rajasthan Board Class 12 Board Examination English Question Papers:
- Previous year board question papers are quite helpful for board exam preparations as these papers
- Help to understand exam pattern and marking trends
- Guide students to focus upon the questions which are important for exams
- Offer a variety of problems based on different topics for students to practice
- Are perfect for practice as well testing your exam preparedness
- Help in building student's confidence for the final examination
Some example questions from the papers are given below:
How to solve the previous year question papers?
Students must solve the previous year question papers by setting the conditions like those in the real board exam so that they may get the examination’s experience beforehand.
- Try and solving the question paper without seeing the solutions.
- Once you are done with the complete paper then refer the solutions to find out where were you going wrong.
- While solving a previous year math paper, if you find yourself struck even at the initial steps, then it will be better to revise the concepts and try once again.
- Don’t just solve the papers orally. Solve each problem on a notebook or paper because at times it just happens that on seeing a question we feel that we will be able to do it but while writing during the exam we get struck in between the solution. So practicing by writing down will ensure that you do not miss any of the steps.
Solving a number of previous year papers helps to brush up your preparations for the final exams and ensures high scores.
Students can view and download English five years’ question paper from the respective link given in the following table: