Rajasthan High Court invited application for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 December 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 28 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 18 December 2013
- Last Date of Submitting Application Fee: 17 December 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Civil Judge
- Number of Post: 187 Posts
Age Limit: Between 23 to 35 years as on 01 January 2014. Age Relaxations will be as per the rules
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by law in India and recognised as such under the Advocates act, 1961.
Examination Fee: Submit Examination fee through E-Mitra/ Citizen Service Centre (C.S.C)/ Net Banking/ Debit Card.
- For General and OBC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC/ Out of State Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Rajasthan OBC (Non creamy layer)/ Special BC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Rajasthan candidates & all PH Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How To Apply
Eligible and interested candidates have to send the completely filled application in the prescribed format before 18 December 2013. The last date for submitting the examination fee is 17 December 2013. Only Online application are invited. For more information, check the below given link.
Selection Process: The competitive examination for the recruitment to the post of Civil Judge shall be held in two stages i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The candidate who will qualify the preliminary Examination will called for the Main Examination. The last round of recruitment process is Personal Interview.