Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Stenographers in various departments of Rajasthan Government.
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies
Stenographer: 606 vacancies in various departments of Rajasthan Government
- 50 posts in State Secretariat
- 50 posts in State Secretariat for internal ministerial candidates
- 506 posts in various departments of Rajasthan Government
Last date for sending application: 5 October 2011
- Senior Secondary from a recognised Board or its equivalent examination and "O" or higher level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India OR
- Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organised under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme OR
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognised by the Government OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognised by the Government
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2012): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs 9300- 34800; Grade Pay 3200
Application Fee: Application fee for unreserved category students is Rs 250, fee for OBC category (non creamy layer) students in Rs 150, and fee for SC/ ST candidates is Rs 50. The candidates can pay their examination fees only through CSC.
For information on selection procedure and application procedure; please CLICK HERE