Rajasthan Swastha Vibhag NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 Download: The Rajasthan Swastha Vibhag has released the National Health Mission (NHM) Community Health Officer (CHO) Admit Card 2019 on the official website. The candidates who have applied for 2500 CHO vacancies notified through the advertisement number 898 dated 16 May 2019, can download their admit card from the official recruitment portal of the organisation, sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates downloading NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 will be able to check their roll number, exam city and exam centre through the hall ticket.
Rajasthan NHM CHO Exam 2019 has been scheduled to be held from 22 June 2019 in single shift different exam centres within the city of Jaipur decided by the organisation.
The Commission, in a notice dated 19 June 2019 issued recently, announced the availability of NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 along with the process and websites to Download CHO Admit Card 2019.
Earlier, the Organisation, in a notice issued on 07 June 2019, had announced the date for Rajasthan NHM CHO Exam 2019 through OMR Sheet for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) under National Health Mission (NHM) along with Admit Card release announcement which would start soon.
NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin or https://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Click on the link related to the "NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 Download Notice" given on the Home Page.
- A New Window/page will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – SSOid and password.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can also download their NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 and Exam Schedule from the direct links given above.