Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Sr. Research Fellow, Jr. Research Fellow and Archivist/Documentation Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. RGU earlier known as Arunachal University, established in 1984, is the oldest university in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. The foundation stone for the university was laid by the then Prime Minister of India Late Smt. Indira Gandhi.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 13 October 2014
- Last Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate (RA): 2 posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 2 posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 5 posts
- Archivist/Documentation Officer: 1 post
Total No. of Vacancy: 10 posts
- Research Associate (RA): Rs.24000/- per month + 10% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.18000/- per month + 10% HRA
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.14000/- per month + 10% HRA
- Archivist/Documentation Officer: Rs.20000/- per month + 10% HRA
Candidates should have M.A in Humanities or Social sciences or Mass Communication or Journalism or Film Technology.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 50 years for Research Associate (RA).
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 45 years for remaining posts.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with Photocopies of all relevant documents and certificates should be submitted to the Center for Endangered Languages, Arunachal Institute of Tribal studies, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh-791112, Arunachal Pradesh within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The application should be sent in an envelope super scripted as “Application for the post of ______”.