Rashtriya Madhyamik Shksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Manipur invites applications from eligible candidate for filling up the following vacant posts of the Lab Attendant and Office Assistant, nature of posts is on contract. The details of the posts mentioned below.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Lab. Attendant: 116 Posts
Office Assistant: 116 Posts
• Class 10th from recoganised Board/Institute for post 1.
• Class 12th from recoganised Board/Institute with 6 months Diploma/Certificate in computer course from recoganised Institute/University for post 2.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• The Upper Age Limit as on 05 March 2014 for the candidate is 35 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category & 3 years for OBC Candidate.
• Consolidated Pay of Rs.5,740/- Per Month for post 1.
• Consolidated Pay of Rs.8,000/- Per Month for post 2.
How to Apply:
• Interested candidates may send the applications through post/courier, in the downloaded application format from website www.manipureducation.gov.in and filled in application form along with attested copies of the marksheets and certificates should be submitted to the office of SIS, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Babupara, Imphal latest by 25 March 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
BIT Health Centre, Mesra Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Posts
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Specialist and Senior Resident Posts
CGST, Central Excise Dept Recruitment 2018 for 14 Hawaldar Posts against Sports Quota
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Medical Officer Posts