RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant and Director. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the last date of the application.
- Last date of application submission for Bank’s Medical Consultant Posts – 8 November 2019
- Last date of application submission for Director Posts– 11 November 2019
RBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Bank’s Medical Consultant - 5 Posts
- Director – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Bank’s Medical Consultant and Director Posts
- Bank’s Medical Consultant - Candidate should have MBBS Degree from a recognized University or the candidates holding a Masters Degree in General Medicine are eligible to apply.
- Director – Candidate holding Ph.D. in the concerned subject from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Age Limit for RBI BMC and Director Recruitment 2019
- Bank’s Medical Consultant – 60 years
- Director – 62 years
How to apply for RBI BMC and Director Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of RBI BMC Recruitment 2019 can send duly filled in application along with the documents to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, RBI, 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004 on or before 8 November 2019.
For applying to the post of RBI Director 2019, candidates are required to send the duly filled in application along with the documents to the Chief General Manager-In-Charge, Department of Information Technology, Reserve Bank of India, Central Office, 14th Floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 11 November 2019. Candidates can check the Official Notification PDF Links for more details.