Records the Madras Regiment invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Cook and Barber. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2016.
Last Date of Application: 20 February 2016
Records the Madras Regiment Vacancy details:
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk- 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff- 02 Posts
- Cook- 02 Posts
- Barber- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Records the Madras Regiment LDC, MTS, Cook and Barber Jobs:
- Lower Division Clerk- HSC Passed or equivalent/ Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Matriculation passed or equivalent.
- Cook- Matriculation passed or equivalent and must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Barber- Matriculation passed or equivalent with proficiency in Barber’s trade
Selection Procedure for Records the Madras Regiment LDC, MTS, Cook and Barber Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Records the Madras Regiment LDC, MTS, Cook and Barber Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: The Commanding Officer, Records The Madras Regiment, Wellington (Nilgiris)- 643231 Tamil Nadu so as to reach on or before 20 February 2016.