Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites application for the following positions on contract basis.
1. Name of the Post – Teaching Assistant.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration - Rs. 18, 000/- per month.
Qualification - MBA/ Post Graduate in any subject.
Desirable Experience - One year post qualification experience in teaching or assisting faculty.
2. Name of the post - Programme Assistant.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration - Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Qualification - Post Graduation / Graduation in any subject.
Desirable Experience - Post qualification experience of One year for Post Graduates and Two years for Graduates in Office administration.
Maximum Age Limit:
35 years Interview
Date & Time:
Friday; 19.06.2015 at 10:00 AM
For both the positions fluency in spoken and written English is essential. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet usage is necessary.
Selected candidates will have to work in the evening as some classes/training sessions are scheduled from 06.30 PM to 10.00 PM.
1. Qualified and interested candidates may apply ONLINE at the careers section of website
on or before 18.06.2015 and thereafter appear for a Walk-inInterview at IIMK- Kochi Campus on the date of interview.
2. Candidates who have not registered online will not be allowed to attend the interview.
3. Relaxation in age limit as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
4. Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview:
a) Printed copy of online application form duly signed.
b) Certificates and mark sheets (SSLC onwards) in original on proof of educational qualifications.
c) Certificates in original on proof of work experience.
d) Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) on proof for relaxation of age, if any required.
1. Service of Teaching Assistant is utilized for various academic support activities such as searching and updating course contents/materials, evaluation of class contributions and assignments, software support, consolidation of results/grade, and other liaison activities.
2. Teaching Assistants are also expected to provide support for course administration responsibilities done by Executive Post Graduate Programme Office.
a) Calculating Grading for each trimester, using the prescribed format specified by EPGP Office etc.
b) Monitoring and maintenance of students’ attendance by marking and tabulating.
c) Participation in the invigilation of examinations, quizzes etc.
d) Assist in Conduct of Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and MDPs in the Institute.
e) Collection and sorting of answer papers from executive Post Graduate Programme Office for handing over to Faculty members. The list is not exhaustive and therefore, he/she has to undertake new roles as and when assigned on functional and need basis.
Process Of Selection:
By Interview. In case there are many candidates, a screening test will be held to shortlist the candidates for Interview. The test may consist of questions on the expertise required including general awareness